ICO List ➡️ More Info About ICO 📈🤑
DYOR for this ICO. You can leave comment and react for others to help them found the best possible ICO invest.
First of Its Kind
FindaFixr is an online Website and Mobile app that will utilize its own fully developed cryptocurrency called FXR. This will allow us to provide the greatest value for our users by utilizing the power of decentralization, blockchain and smart contract technologies based on Ethereum. Our FXR token will instantly generate positive results for our users. It will allow Fixrs to make 100% earnings of the job they completed. It will also provide owners of FXR the ability to easily tap into the crypto world through investment and trading opportunities.
Example 1: A Finder posts a job worth $100 USD or 100 FXR on the FindaFixr Website or Mobile application (coming soon!), the Fixr takes on the job and completes it. The Fixr earned 100 FXR or $100 USD because we allow our Fixrs to make 100% earnings.
Example 2: The Fixr decides to Invest in FXR and keeps it in his or her digital wallet for a month. In the last month 1000 Finders and 250 Fixrs sign up with our service which increases the value of FXR and now the 100 FXR that the Fixr earned is now worth $200 USD.
Example 3: The Fixr uses the 100 FXR and exchanges it for another cryptocurrency such as Ethereum (ETH). ETH goes up in value and increases the worth of the Fixrs job earnings to now $300 USD. As you can see there are many added bonuses using FindaFixr.
Other Contracting Services
Most Contracting services take a big cut from the contractors work or charge a large fee. An example would be Task Rabbit. Task Rabbit takes 30% away from their Contractors leaving them with only 70%. We will take 0% of what the Fixrs make and there will be no posting fees or hideen fees unlike Angies List where a typical bill a month is around $200.00 USD. We want our Fixrs to do the work they love while getting the money they deserve.
|Price||1 FXR = 0.000026 BTC||Sale||N/A||Payment Mode||USD, EUR, ETC|
|Soft Cap||1,000,000 USD||Hard Cap||10,000,000 USD|